Sunbean Gourmet Coffee Nicamalai 100g
Sunbean Nicamalai Gourmet Coffee is an exotic blend of best coffees from Nicaragua and Anamalai. Blended to create an alchemy of great taste and aroma, Sunbean Nicamalai Gourmet Coffee is the culmination of ITC’s 30+ years of experience working with some of the finest coffee in India and across the world. This gourmet coffee blend is crafted by an expert master blender to give our consumers the most luxurious coffee experience.
- Main Ingredients: Sunbean Gourmet Coffee Nicamalai contains roasted, and ground up blend of coffee beans from Anamalai Hills in South India, and Nicaragua. This premium coffee is fragrant, with a roasted nutty flavour, mildly acidic finish, and a hint of chocolate.
- Suitable For: This product is highly suitable for consumers that covet the taste of gourmet coffee with complex flavours and aromas. The subtle, yet mesmerizing blend of coffee has been perfected by the master blenders at ITC Sunbean. For coffee lovers who are always looking forward to new experiences.
- Usage: In order to brew the perfect cup of Sunbean Gourmet Coffee, add two teaspoons of the coffee powder to a French Press. Pour boiling hot water into the French Press and allow the mixture to brew for 5 minutes. Push the plunger of the French Press down slowly, and carefully then pour a cup of delicious gourmet coffee for yourself.
- Quantity: This pack of Sunbean Gourmet Coffee Nicamalai weighs 100g.
- Flavour Profile – Nicamalai is fruity sweet aromatic coffee with a creamy expression
Sunbean Gourmet Coffee is an endeavor to create an ethereal blend of coffee beans, bringing together the best coffee beans from India and other fine coffee making regions of the world. Uniting the flavours and aromas of coffee grown in Anamalai Hills in South India with rich Nicaraguan coffee. Sweet and fruity with a hint of citrus, the coffee grown in Anamalai Hills, also known as Elephant Hills is one of India’s most revered products. On the other hand, Nicaraguan coffee beans are grown in volcanic soil. They have subtle nutty flavours, and a malty sweetness. Together, the best properties of both are embodied by Sunbean Gourmet Coffee Nicamalai.
[+] Other Product Information
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Every one at home liked it.. Keep the good work.