SUNBEAN BEATEN CAFFE 250G MUG FREE
From being the saviour during late night studies to being the catalyst of afternoon sessions with extended family – a perfectly whipped cup of beaten coffee has always held a special place in the heart of a coffee lover. Making your favourite beaten coffee is no longer a chore involving instant coffee powder, sugar and whole lot of beating.
Introducing ITC Sunbean Beaten Caffe, a ready-to-use instant coffee paste that makes your cup of rich, creamy and frothy beaten coffee in an instant. Savour the richness and thickness of beaten coffee paste in every scoop vs just plain instant coffee powder.
Have it any which way you like it - hot beaten coffee, homemade cappuccino, latte, cold coffee or dalgona coffee, effortlessly with Sunbean Beaten Caffe. For your favourite beaten coffee, Scoop 1 spoon of Sunbean Beaten Caffe in a cup. Add 1 cup hot milk. Stir and enjoy creamy and frothy cup of hot beaten coffee. For a chilled cup of cold coffee, take 1 spoon of Sunbean Beaten Caffe, add few drops of hot water & mix or microwave for 10 seconds. Top it up on a glass of cold milk, stir and enjoy creamy and tasty cold coffee.
No added preservatives.
- ITC Sunbean Beaten Caffe gives you coffee whipped into a rich paste for your favorite beaten coffee, in a jar
- Experience rich and thick beaten coffee paste in every jar vs your plain instant coffee powder
- Hot beaten coffee, a tall glass of cold coffee, dalgona style or a hot cup of cappuccino, make it anyway you like it, in an instant!
- Recreate the taste, aroma, richness and frothiness of your beloved beaten coffee, in every cup, every time.
- Scoop 1 spoon of Sunbean Beaten Caffe in a cup. Add 1 cup hot milk. Stir and enjoy your favourite creamy, frothy and tasty cup of hot beaten coffee
- No need to store in a refrigerator. Store hygienically in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct heat and sunlight.
[+] Other Product Information
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Now beaten coffee just a click away.