Savlon's brings to you its trusted protection now in Masks. Savlon Masks provides ≥95% protection from particle aerosols of Viruses, Pollen, Dust etc that are ≥0.3 micron by using an advanced* five layer filtration system with electrostatically charged filters. Savlon Mask is a BIS certified FFP2 S Mask, considered comparable to FFP2/N95.
Savlon Masks - Protection you can Trust!
* Advanced in comparison to ordinary masks,
How to use
1) Place mask on face so that it covers your nose and chin the nose clip facing up and outside
2) Pull ear-loops around each ear till the mask feels comfortable on your face
3) With your fingertips at the top of the nose clip, press by sliding down along the shape of your nose bridge
FOR THE OPTION TO USE AS HEAD-BAND
HOW TO USE THE HEAD-BAND CONVERTER STRIP: Recommended for Prolonged Usage
1) Hold mask by the ear loops. Place a loop on one side of the clamp provided
2) Place the loop holder at the back of the head and wear the mask on your face
3) From the other end now mount the loop to the other side of the band that is behind your head
SEE FULL USAGE INSTRUCTIONS ON PACK
- Savlon Masks are designed to provide ≥95% protection - From particle aerosols of Viruses, Bacteria, Pollen, Dust & Spores that are ≥0.3 micron
- Advanced* Five Layer Mask - With electrostatically charged melt-blown filtration system
- * Advanced in comparison to ordinary masks
- BIS Approved FFP2 S Mask - Considered comparable to N95 masks.
- Ear Loop Model - Comes with a Head -Band Converter Strip; For comfort during prolonged periods of continuous use.
- Size of Mask: 15.5 cm x 19 cm
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India