Savlon Masks provide ≥95% protection from particle aerosols as small as 0.3 micron including those of Viruses & Bacteria, Pollution & Dust, Pollen & Allergy causing particles.
It uses an advanced* five layer filtration system with electrostatically charged melt-blown filters which enhances its filtering ability. Savlon Mask is a BIS certified FFP2 S Mask, tested for breathing, comfort and skin-compatability and considered comparable to N95.
* Advanced in comparison to ordinary masks.
How to use (Ear-loop):
1) Place mask on face so that it covers your nose and chin the nose clip facing up and outside
2) Pull ear-loops around each ear till the mask feels comfortable on your face
3) With your fingertips at the top of the nose clip, press by sliding down along the shape of your nose bridge
For the option to use as head-band (recommended for prolonged periods of usage):
1) Hold mask by the ear loops. Place a loop on one side of the clamp provided
2) Place the loop holder at the back of the head and wear the mask on your face
3) From the other end now mount the loop to the other side of the band that is behind your head
SEE FULL USAGE INSTRUCTIONS ON PACK
Size of Mask: 15.5 cm x 19 cm
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India