Nimwash Vegetable & Fruit Wash Spray 450ml
Water alone is not effective for germ removal and cleaning vegetables & fruits. It often leaves behind pesticides and is not able to disinfect the vegetables and fruits from food-borne illnesses causing germs. This can affect the health and safety of your family introducing ITC’s Nimwash Vegetable & Fruit Wash Spray with 100% Natural Action^ and Neem & Citrus Fruit extracts, which effectively washes away pesticides~ & 99.9% germs* from the vegetables & fruits in just 1 min. It has no added artificial dyes, bleach, chlorine or soap and is completely safe to use on your veggies & fruits. Nimwash cleans dirt, soil, pesticides and 99.9% germs from the surface of veggies and fruits so that you can enjoy veggies and fruits, as nature intended them to be. Nimwash cleans vegetables & fruits effectively with the power of natural ingredients. Now wash your vegetables & fruits inconvenient and easy to use steps and keep your family healthy and protected from germs
- From surfaces of vegetables & fruits.
- Basis Lab Study on Sample Microbes
- Anti-Microbial Action, basis lab study
- ITC's NimWash Vegetable & Fruit Wash Spray effectively washes away Pesticides and 99.9% germs from the Fruits & Vegetables in just 1 min.
- With 100% Natural Action and Neem & Citrus Fruit Extracts, to safely clean the veggies and fruits
- It has No Added Artificial Dyes, Colors, Chlorine, Bleach, Soap or Preservatives
- Safe to Use on fruits and vegetables.
- Use in 2 easy steps. (1) Spray generously to cover vegetables and fruits. Leave for 1 min
- Step (2) Rinse thoroughly under clean running water
- Cleans dirt, soil, contaminants, pesticides, and 99.9% germs from the surface of vegetables and fruits.
Nimwash helps keep your family healthy and safe from germs
How to use
STEP 1 - Spray generously to cover vegetables and fruits. Leave for 1 min
STEP 2 - WASH Rinse thoroughly under clean running water
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India