Bring home the divinity of a temple with Mangaldeep Temple agarbattis. Mangaldep Sandal Tradition are premium hand-rolled masala agarbatti sticks. Enhance your puja experience with superior fragrance agarbattis which helps you in your daily puja.
How to Use
- Premium Quality Agarbattis
- Divinity of temple
- Hold the Agarbatti at the uncovered end of the stick and light the other end using a matchstick
- Hold the flame for sometime until the stick ignites
- If you see a glowing amber, then the incense stick is burning properly. If you do not see anything, and the tip looks ashy, then you will need to relight the stick.
- If the agarbatti is still burning even after seeing the amber then gently blow out the flame
- Keep the burning stick away from flammable materials
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India