Bring home the divinity of templeMangaldeep presents 'Mangaldeep Temple - Lord Shiva's favourite fragrances' - agarbattis inspired by our mission to enable every Indian's pursuit of devotion.
The Ingredients are inspired by the divine flower offerings made to Lord Shiva at Kedarnath temple at Uttarakhand. Furthermore, each agarbatti features an innovative 'dual fragrance' - Dhatura in one half; Shivling in the other half that are considered to be God's Favourite. The agarbattis contain the flowers offered to the God at Kedarnath temple.
Each agarbatti is lovingly crafted by the rural women in Uttarakhand, working under the aegis at self-help groups as an expression of their deep faith and love in God.
To certify credibility and authenticity, each pack features an official approval from the temple administration.
On the purchase of every Rs 50 pack, Rs 2 will be donated to the Shri Badrinath - Shri Kedarnath Temples committee, Uttarakhand.
Light the agarbattis and bring home the divinity of the temple.
How to Use
- Premium Quality Agarbattis
- Hold the Agarbatti at the uncovered end of the stick and light the other end using a matchstick
- Hold the flame for sometime until the stick ignites
- If you see a glowing amber, then the incense stick is burning properly. If you do not see anything, and the tip looks ashy, then you will need to relight the stick.
- If the agarbatti is still burning even after seeing the amber then gently blow out the flame
- Keep the burning stick away from flammable materials
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India