Mangaldeep Temple - Lord Jagannath's Favorite Fragrances 35 sticks
Bring home the divinity of temple Mangaldeep presents 'Mangaldeep Temple - Lord Jagannath's favourite fragrances' - agarbattis inspired by our mission to enable every Indian's pursuit of devotion. The Ingredients are inspired by the divine flower offerings made to Lord Jagannath at Jagannath temple at Puri. Furthermore, each agarbatti features an innovative 'dual fragrance' - Tulsi and Neem in one half; Kasturi and Chandan in the other half that are considered to be God's Favourite. Each agarbatti is lovingly crafted by the rural women in Odisha, working under the aegis at self-help groups as an expression of their deep faith and love in God. To certify credibility and authenticity, each pack features an official approval from the temple administration. On the purchase of every Rs 50 pack, Rs 2 will be donated to the Shri Jagannth temple, Puri. Light the agarbattis and bring home the divinity of the temple premium quality agarbattisHow to Use
- Hold the Agarbatti at the uncovered end of the stick and light the other end using a matchstick
- Hold the flame for sometime until the stick ignites
- If you see a glowing amber, then the incense stick is burning properly. If you do not see anything, and the tip looks ashy, then you will need to relight the stick.
- If the agarbatti is still burning even after seeing the amber then gently blow out the flame
- Keep the burning stick away from flammable materials
[+] Other Product Information
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India
Fragrance is good.
Reminds me of Jagannath temple
Very good fragrance
The agarbatti lasts long with an earthly fragrance . Loved it
I love this particular agarbatti because not only does it spread amazing fragrance in the room, but the tulsi & neem helps repel the mosquitoes