For the first time in India, Mangaldeep Agarbattis has launched a revolutionary product powered with a special "Lo Smoke Technology" that releases 85% lesser smoke while burning as compared to normal agarbattis.
How to Use
Mangaldeep Lo smoke incense sticks deliver superior fragrance while reducing the amount of smoke released while burning immerse yourself in the soothing fragrance of Lavender with this breezy lavender variant premium quality agarbattis
- Hold the Agarbatti at the uncovered end of the stick and light the other end using a matchstick
- Hold the flame for sometime until the stick ignites
- If you see a glowing amber, then the incense stick is burning properly. If you do not see anything, and the tip looks ashy, then you will need to relight the stick.
- If the agarbatti is still burning even after seeing the amber then gently blow out the flame
- Keep the burning stick away from flammable materials
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India