Kitchens of India Ready to Eat PALAK PANEER - Heat and Eat, Indian Meal
Enjoy a meal with the Kitchens of India Palak Paneer. This is 100% natural and contains no preservatives. The delicate balance of seasoning and ingredients is carefully preserved in this specialized packaging form.
- No Preservatives
- No colours & No artificial flavours
- Our products are preservative free made with top quality ingredients to give you the best taste without compromise
Pre-packaged ready meals for consumption anytime, anywhere
How to use
"Just Heat & Heat!
- Cut pouch and empty contents into a pan, heat for 3-5 minutes while stirring. Serve hot.
- Cut pouch & empty contents into a microwave dish and head in a microwave at High for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.
- Immerse the inner foil pouch in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Cut open and serve hot. "
[+] Other Product Information
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India
Taste of paalak could have been better. Paneer was okay
very easy to prepare and taste is okey but instant products have a different taste than fresh dishes. So one cannot complain but in instants it is among the best.
A very delicious food product. Authentic taste. Very convenient. Just heat n eat.
Serves 2-3 people. Liked the taste, it is on par with what I get from good restaurants. Helps me to be less dependant on my wife for a meal :-)
Is as good as Panak Paneer I have had at restaurants. Is rich & creamy and is very filling. single packet Serves approx 3 people. The taste of dehydrated paneer takes a bit getting used to, but overall, I liked the taste and ease of preparing it, helps me make a quick good meal. Also, the online ordering to delivery was smooth.