Kitchens of India Ready to Eat NAVRATAN KORMA - Heat and Eat, Indian Meal
Enjoy a meal with the Kitchens of India Navratan Korma. This is 100% natural and contains no preservatives. The delicate balance of seasoning and ingredients is carefully preserved in this specialized packaging form.
- No Preservatives
- No colours & No artificial flavours
- Our products are preservative free made with top quality ingredients to give you the best taste without compromise
Pre-packaged ready meals for consumption anytime, anywhere
How to use
"Just Heat & Heat!
- Cut pouch and empty contents into a pan, heat for 3-5 minutes while stirring. Serve hot.
- Cut pouch & empty contents into a microwave dish and head in a microwave at High for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.
- Immerse the inner foil pouch in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Cut open and serve hot. "
[+] Other Product Information
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India
Vegetables were overcooked, too soft, not even a bit of crunch. Gravy was nice, but hard to recognise this as navrattan korma.
Dear Mohan, We would like to discuss this in detail with you. Please contact us at 1800-425-444-444 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
This Curry is flavourful and delicious.
Instant use for emergency time not for all the time
Taste is good but it's not for two people.