Dermafique Soleil Defense All Matte Full Light SPF 50

Dermafique
Stepping out into the sun in Indian weather means enduring blazing heat and risking tanning and skin damage. Normally, we tend to cover up or choose sunscreens that have high SPF numbers, but most ... Read more
MRP Rs. 979.00
Incl. of all taxes
Rs. 979.00

Stepping out into the sun in Indian weather means enduring blazing heat and risking tanning and skin damage. Normally, we tend to cover up or choose sunscreens that have high SPF numbers, but most of them only block UV rays. What we don't realize, however, is that UV rays make up for only 5% of the total solar spectrum. The remaining 95% of the sun's spectrum majorly comprises of Visible Light and Infrared rays (IR), which can harm your skin at a cellular level. These rays are present throughout the year, irrespective of the season. This is why you need a suncare system that can protect your skin from the full solar spectrum i.e. UV A + UV B + Visible Light + Infrared Rays on a daily basis. Soleil Defense All Matte is a sunscreen powered by the revolutionary Full Light Technology, designed to protect your skin from the entire Sun Spectrum with RSF 90, PA++, and SPF 50. All of this in an oil-in-water emulsion that is lightweight, fragrance-free, non-oily, non-patchy, and incredibly comfortable to wear even in tropical weather conditions.

  • SPF 50 sunscreen powered by Full Light Technology
  • Prevents tanning, pigmentation and premature aging caused due to sun exposure
  • Provides matte finish and does not leave a white cast
  • Protects from not just UVA and UVB but also infrared rays and visible light
  • Suitable for normal to oily skin
  • Non-sticky, lightweight formula designed specifically for hot and humid climates
  • Fragrance-free formula
  • Dermatologist tested on Indian skin

Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
Dermafique Soleil Defense All Matte Full Light SPF 50

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
You have successfully subscribed!
No more results