Dermafique Hydratonique Gel Fluid Hydrating lightweight moisturizer with Niacinamide and Vitamin E, for Normal To Oily Skin, fast absorbing and non-sticky, Dermatologist Tested (50 g)
As you go about your day, from facing the sun when you are outdoors to spending time in air-conditioned rooms when indoors, your skin experiences gradual moisture loss. This moisture loss is formally known as transepidermal water loss and is a common condition in which water/moisture passively evaporates through the layers of the skin, including the topmost layer, i.e. the barrier. This occurs due to a number of environmental factors such as humidity levels, fluctuating temperatures, and even seasonal changes. This phenomenon only leaves your skin looking dull, dry, and dehydrated. To combat this, you need a hydrator that will not only repair and protect your skin’s barrier but also lock in moisture to keep your skin hydrated and plump. Hydra Tonique [Gel Fluid] is enriched with Phaeophyceae [seaweed] as well as Vitamin E beads to prevent transepidermal water loss. It fortifies the skin barrier, locks in moisture, and provides increased and sustained hydration of the skin cells. It is lightweight, fast-absorbing, and non-greasy and is an ideal face moisturizer for normal to oily skin. Its ultra-light formula makes it suitable for use in hot and humid climates.
Dermafique encourages you to follow a smart, new derma-routine: 01 cleanse. 02 tone. 03 hydrate for healthy, zen-like skin. Hydra Tonique [Gel Fluid] is a part of the hydrate portfolio - step 03 of a highly effective system that delivers cleansed, balanced and hydrated skin.
- Gel-based facial hydrator that provides long-lasting hydration
- Infused with Phaeophyceae [seaweed] and Vitamin E beads
- Prevents transepidermal water loss and provides increased and sustained hydration of skin cells
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- Leaves the skin feeling fresh and cool
- Ultra-light gel formula that gives the skin a non-shiny matte look
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy and non-sticky formula that is suitable for hot and humid climates
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Phaeophyceae [seaweed] to provide antioxidant protection and repair the skin’s barrier
- Dermatologist Tested on Indian Skin
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India