High quality and exotic ingredients like star anise, cassia, nutmeg, mace and black cardamom are ground together to provide a perfect blend of aroma and taste to all your dishes.The ingredient spices are sourced locally from across India and selected by experts to ensure the right aroma, pungency and quality. The pack consists of "Aroma Locked Technology" which ensures that the product has long lasting freshness
How to use
Cooking Guidelines (Serves 3-4) :
• Wash, peel and dice the 500 g vegetables of your choice.
• Pressure cook and keep aside.
• For tadka, heat 1 tbsp (10 g) ghee / oil in a suitable vessel.
• Add 0.5 tsp (0.5 g) cumin seeds and sauté for a while.
• Add 0.25 tsp (0.5 g) Chilli Powder, 1 tsp (2 g) Coriander Powder and a pinch of Turmeric Powder.
• Add the above cooked vegetables.
• Sprinkle 1 tsp (1.5 g) Aashirvaad Shahi Garam Masala, and add salt to taste.
• Cover with lid and cook over low flame for 2-3 minutes.
• Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander leaves
Reseable Zip-Lock Pouch Inside to retain long lasting freshness, High Quality Ingredients Blended Perfectly, Exotic ingredients like cassia, nutmeg etc. to provide perfect blend of aroma and taste, Right proportion of ingredients to bring alive the dish
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India