Aashirvaad Punjabi Chole Masala
Inspired from the iconic eat streets of Punjab, this rustic spice blend offers the original dark colored, tangy and flavourful punjabi chole with the right texture to the gravy. The ingredient spices are sourced locally from across India and selected by experts to ensure the right aroma, pungency and quality. The pack consists of "Aroma Locked Technology" which ensures that the product has long lasting freshness
How to use
Cooking Guidelines (Serves 4) :
• Soak 150 g kabuli chana overnight in water.
• Boil them in excess water with 1tbsp salt until chana is properly softened and set aside.
• Finely chop 3 medium sized onions (250 g) and sauté in 4 tbsp ghee (50 g) in a pan for 10-12 mins till it turns brown.
• Add 0.5 tbsp (5 g) Ginger Paste with little water and sauté for 2 mins.
• Prepare a paste of 3 medium sized tomatoes (200 g) and add it to the pan and sauté along with a little water for 10-12 mins till oil separates.
• Add 2 tbsp (20 g) Aashirvaad Punjabi Chole Masala, and 0.5 tsp chilli powder, along with 200 ml water and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. (Optionally add 1 tbsp thick yoghurt to add a zing to the taste).
• Add the boiled Chole, add water and cook to adjust consistency.
• Add finely chopped 0.5 inch ginger, chopped coriander leaves and 2 slit green chillies for garnishing
Reseable Zip-Lock Pouch Inside to retain long lasting freshness, High Quality Ingredients Blended Perfectly, Brings alive the original dark colored, tangy and flavourful Punjabi Chole, Right proportion of ingredients to bring alive the dish
[+] Other Product Information
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India
Nice , good in taste , nice pricing as well
Amazing taste...love the flavor
It was an excellent Chole made with Punjabi Chole Masala. All the ingredients were of proper mix and it was light not spicy unlike other masalas.
Taste is such as real Punjabi Chole