A zesty spice blend lending the perfect texture and taste to the flavoursome Dish- Chole/Chana Masala. The ingredient spices are sourced locally from across India and are blended to perfection, in the right proportion to produce just the right taste and flavour! No matter what the occasion, be it your kid’s sleepover party or a family reunion, with Aashirvaad Chole Masala, you can prepare some finger-licking Chole. And with every wholesome bite, you're guaranteed a much-deserved appreciation from your family.
Cooking Guidelines : •
- Soak 150 g kabuli chana overnight in water.
- Boil them in excess water with 1tbsp salt until chana is properly softened and set aside.
- Finely chop 3 medium sized onions (250 g) and sauté in 4 tbsp ghee (50 g) in a pan for 10-12 mins till it turns brown.
- Add 0.5 tbsp (5 g) Ginger Paste with little water and sauté for 2 mins.
- Prepare a paste of 3 medium sized tomatoes (200 g) and add it to the pan and sauté along with a little water for 10-12 mins till oil separates.
- Add 2 tbsp (20 g) Aashirvaad Punjabi Chole Masala, and 0.5 tsp chilli powder, along with 200 ml water and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. (Optionally add 1 tbsp thick yoghurt to add a zing to the taste).
- Add the boiled Chole, add water and cook to adjust consistency.
- Add finely chopped 0.5 inch ginger,hopped coriander leaves and 2 slit green chillies for garnishing.
Manufacturer Name & Address: ITC Limited, 37, J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700071
Country of origin: India