Whole wheat waffle Recipe
Waffles are one of the most beloved a sweet dish, enjoyed frequently as dessert or a snack. They are served with a variety of toppings such as whipped cream, a dollop of ice-cream, chocolate syrup and more. In some countries, waffles are also served alongside foods such as fried chicken, mac and cheese among others.
Whole wheat waffles, as the name suggests are prepared with whole wheat flour. This easy whole wheat Waffles recipe enables you to make a delicious batch of waffles at home in just a few easy steps.
Waffles are crisp on the outside, with a soft and fluffy texture on the inside. This simple whole wheat waffle recipe ensures your batter has the right consistency, helping you make the perfect waffles each time. In order to prepare your homemade whole wheat waffles, you will need a waffle maker. It is also known as a waffle iron and creates that iconic shape of the waffle that is known all over the world.
Serve these gorgeous whole wheat waffles to your loved ones with a side of fresh fruits, and their favourite toppings. You can experiment with maple syrup, honey and even peanut butter as toppings for your whole wheat waffles. You can instantly turn this delightful snack into a decadent indulgence by adding a scoop of your favourite ice-cream on top.
- Type of recipe: Breakfast Snack
- Cuisine: Western
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 4 people
- 1 1/2 cup Aashirvaad Atta
- 1/3 cup Castor Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Aashirvaad Salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Butter
How to prepare Waffles with Whole Wheat Flour at home?
- In a bowl, prepare a dry mixture by mixing AASHIRVAAD atta, castor sugar, baking powder, and Aashirvaad salt.
- Keep the dry mixture aside.
- Start preparing the wet mixture by whisking AASHIRVAAD Svasti ghee and milk together.
- Add the prepared dry atta mix to the milk and ghee mixture
- Mix well, and ensure there are no lumps.
- Preheat the waffle machine and grease it with butter
- Ladle the mixture onto the waffle maker and cook till it is cooked perfectly on both sides.
The whole wheat waffle is an incredibly versatile food, and you can fully personalize them with your preferred toppings.