Instant Uttapam Recipe made with YiPPee! Mood Masala for a quick Breakfast
Uttapam is a classic breakfast dish that finds its roots in South India. A flat pancake made with fermented rice and lentil flour, the Uttapam is a type of Dosa with a much thicker. The perfect texture of an Uttapam is crisp and golden on the outside, and soft on the inside. It is often topped with fresh veggies, seasoning and served with delicious coconut chutney and sambar.
It is an easy and quick breakfast recipe which takes very little time to prepare even when you are in a hurry. The classic Uttapam recipe is delightful and wholesome but if you wish to shake things up, the Uttapam is perfect for it. Turn this instant breakfast recipe into an attractive option for your kids by adding their favourite YiPPee! Mood Masala noodles on top.
Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala noodles are slurpy and flavourful, with not one but two masala tastemakers. Add the Main Masala Mix, and then use the Mood Masala Mix as per your taste! If you and your family love some lip-smacking noodles, add a little bit of the Mood Masala Mix to your noodles. If you love it extra tasty, you can add all of it too.
You can cook your Uttapam, top it up with some YiPPee! Mood Masala noodles and add some chopped capsicum and onion for that crunchy bite. Now to make things even better, sprinkle some grated cheese on top to make your Uttapam recipe simply irresistible.
- Type of Recipe: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Indian
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 packet - Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles
- 1 Tbsp – Oil
- Uttapam Batter
- Chili Flakes
How to make Instant Uttapam Recipe with Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles?
- Heat A Pan & Add Some Water. Bring It to A Boil.
- Add YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles & YiPPee! Main Masala Mix
- Add YiPPee! Mood Masala Mix as Per Taste
- Cook till The Noodles Are Done & Keep It Aside
- Add Oil on A Pan and Pour A Spoonful of Uttapam Batter
- Add the YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles
- Sprinkle Capsicum, Onion and Cheese on Top
- Cover the Pan with A Lid and Let This Cook For 5 Minutes on Slow Flame.
Instant Uttapam Recipe Video:
Here are some other Quick Recipes for you:
1. Quick Spanish Omelette Recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta
2. Cheese Paratha made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala Noodles Noodles
3. Palak Dosa Recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala
SunfeastMasalaBlog Content: The Palak Dosa recipe is an innovative and...
SunfeastMasalaBlog Content:- Uttapam is a classic breakfast dish that f...