Sunfeast Marie Biscuit Cake Recipe without Oven & Egg
Biscuit cake recipe includes creating a stack of plain biscuits and coating it with chocolate frosting which is nothing but a mixture of butter, milk, cocoa butter and sugar. This no bake dessert calls for minimal effort and infused biscuits in the culinary delight of cake.
Cake traces its roots to Europe and the biscuit cake is a contemporary variation that can be best enjoyed with hot beverages such as tea and coffee. Sunfeast Marie Light biscuits too are renowned for being a delightful companion with tea and coffee. They are regularly served during tea time with family and friends.
What if there was a way to combine the goodness of cake and Marie biscuits to create something even more irresistible? Would you love to give your favourite Marie biscuits a creamy, frosty and chocolatey makeover by turning them into a cake? If yes, we have a wonderful Marie biscuit cake recipe that you will definitely enjoy.
This Sunfesat Marie biscuit cake recipe is quite simple, and you can prepare it without using any eggs. You can easily make a quick batch to serve Marie biscuit cake to your loved ones, and relish its wholesomeness. The crunchy sweetness of Marie biscuits is about to get even better once you turn them into a Marie Biscuit cake! Although this shortcake is usually prepared with digestive biscuits to lend that extra crunch to every bite, you can even opt for crackers or cookies as a substitute for plain biscuits and make things more interesting! Top off with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey for that finishing touch on your dessert.
Sunfeast Marie Biscuit Cake Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 3
- 1 pack Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup
- Melted butter - 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa powder -1/8 cup
- Milk -1/8 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
How To Prepare Sunfeast Marie Biscuit Cake?
Making chocolate frosting:
- Place powdered sugar in a medium bowl
- Add butter and cocoa powder
- Using an electric hand mixer, or a fork to mix the butter, cocoa powder and sugar together
- Add milk and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined and soft peaks are formed
- If the frosting is not thick, refrigerate it for 30 minutes
Assembling the Sunfeast Marie Light Original biscuit cake:
- Use 4 Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste biscuits for each cake (you could use more if you want)
- Place one Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste biscuit on a chopping board (or any flat surface) covered with a thin layer of paper
- Spread chocolate frosting, layer with another Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste biscuit and repeat this till you have a stack of delicious chocolate covered Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste biscuits
- Cover the entire stack with excess chocolate frosting
- Freeze the chocolate covered Sunfeast Marie Light Rich Taste biscuits for 15-30 minutes to set
- Remove from the freezer and use a flat spatula to gently slide the cake from the paper to a dessert plate, sprinkle with crushed almonds
- Using a sieve, sprinkle a little cocoa powder and powdered sugar over the plate for presentation
RecipesHere is a simple recipe to make tasty Tri Color Peda at h...
RecipesLearn how to make a special White chocolate fudge Recipe ...