Ragi Jaggery Walnut Brownie made with Aashirvaad Ragi Flour
Walnut brownie is one of the most delicious and loved desserts across the world. A Walnut brownie is a
baked confection delight that has a gooey and fudge life texture. It also comes with an added crunchy
texture provided by the walnuts.
In this brownie recipe, we will be creating a walnut brownie with the use of Ragi flour and jaggery. In
recent times, baked products are also being created with the use of Ragi atta as an alternative. Some of
the baked treats that are created from Ragi atta include Ragi cookies, Ragi cake and even Ragi bread.
This Walnut brownie recipe will include the goodness of Ragi and the natural sweetness of jaggery. This
Walnut brownie recipe will be made from Aashirvaad Ragi atta from Aashirvaad Nature’s Superfood
Range and can be served during teatime alongside a cup of coffee. Let’s look at the recipe to create a
delicious Walnut brownie.
- Time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 ½ cups Aashirvaad Ragi Flour
- ½ cup Jaggery Powder
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Walnuts (chopped)
- 3 bananas
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Flax Seeds (powdered)
- ½ tsp Aashirvaad Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
Preparation of Ragi Jaggery Walnut Brownie with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour
- Take the powdered flax seeds in a bowl and add 1 cup hot water to it. Mix it well and cover this mixture, then keep it aside for 10 mins. Now, blend together 3 bananas with jaggery powder, butter and 1 cup of hot water. Keep this mixture aside as well.
- Now take a bowl and sieve Aashirvaad ragi atta, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder together. Now, add the two mixtures that we set aside to the flour and mix well. Add chopped walnuts and salt to this mixture and mix well. Add milk to this mixture and keep mixing till a creamy batter is formed.
- Take a tray and apply butter uniformly on all sides. Keep butter paper on the tray and again apply butter all over it. Pour the batter into the tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 25 mins. Remove the brownie after baking and let it cool down. Cut into square pieces and garnish with chopped walnuts on top.