Ragi Idli – Soft and Spongy Ragi Idli Recipe
Ragi Idlis are an exciting and wholesome breakfast food made with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour. Ragi, which is also known as Finger Millet or Naachni in India is rich in nutrients and minerals. It is also naturally Gluten free, making it a great option for people with Gluten sensitivity. Ragi Idlis are not only nourishing but also very tasty.
With this easy Ragi Idli recipe, you can make soft and fluffy Idlis for your loved ones in no time. Enjoy a healthy and energy boosting breakfast to start your day in the best way possible. AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour can also be used to make other nutritious food items for your family such as Ragi Dosa, Porridge, Dhokla and more.
You won’t need to make any overnight preparations in order to make your Ragi Idli batter with this recipe. With just a handful of regular kitchen ingredients, you can mix up a quick Ragi Idli batter. Within a few minutes you can steam and enjoy fresh, soft and fluffy Ragi Idlis. For best results, serve your Ragi Idlis with some delicious coconut chutney and hot Sambar. This Ragi Idli recipe is also a wonderful lunchbox option for your family members.
Ragi Idli Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Breakfast/Snack
- Cuisine: South Indian
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 16
Ragi Idli Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Cup Aashirvaad Ragi Flour
- 1 Cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- ¾ Cup Aashirvaad Idli Rava
- ¾ Cup Curds
- 1 Tsp Fruit Salt (ENO)
- 1 ½ Cup Water
Aashirvaad Salt To Taste
How to make Soft and Spongy Ragi Idli Recipe?
- Combine the Aashirvaad Ragi flour, bread crumbs, Idli Rava, curds, Aashirvaad Salt, and 1 ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter into greased Idli moulds.
- Steam in an Idli steamer for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are cooked.
- Serve hot with sambhar.