Ragi Dosa – Quick and Easy Ragi Dosa Recipe
Ragi Dosa is an excellent breakfast dish that is made with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour. Ragi is also known as Finger Millet or Naachni, and it is rich in nutrients and minerals. With the help of this easy Ragi Dosa recipe, you can prepare and serve this wholesome dish to your loved ones within minutes.
Apart from the nutritious Ragi Dosa recipe, a number of other traditional food items can be prepared with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour. You can make Idlis, Porridge, Ladoos, Cakes, Dhokla and many more tasty foods for your family’s snacking, breakfast and dessert needs.
Traditionally, Dosa is prepared with a fermented rice and lentil batter. However, the Ragi Dosa batter recipe is an interesting variation that is equally delicious and imparts several nutritional benefits. While it is a great breakfast recipe, the Ragi Flour Dosa can also be added to your loved ones’ lunchbox.
This Ragi Dosa recipe is best enjoyed with tasty coconut chutney and fresh Sambar. A fragrant and flavourful tempering for this Ragi Dosa batter also enhances its taste and aroma. This recipe is also very simple, and does not require any complicated preparation for the batter.
Ragi Dosa Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Breakfast/Snack
- Cuisine: South Indian
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 10
Ragi Dosa Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Cup Aashirvaad Ragi Flour
- Buttermilk (½ Cup Curd & 1 ½ Cup Water)
- 1 Cup Soaked Yellow Moong Dal
- ½ Cup Rice Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coriander, Finely Chopped
- Aashirvaad Salt To Taste
- 2 Tsp Oil
- ½ Tsp Mustard Seeds
- A Pinch Of Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3-4 Curry Leaves
- 3 Tbsp Oil For Cooking
How to make Ragi Dosa Recipe with AASHIRVAAD Ragi Flour?
Ragi Dosa Batter
- To make buttermilk mix ½ curd and 1 ½ water in a bowl, whisk and keep aside.
- Grind moong dal and make a fine paste.
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients along with buttermilk and enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat oil and add all the tempering ingredients.
- Add the tempering to the batter and mix well.
Making Ragi Dosa
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly.
- Pour a ladleful of batter on it and spread into a 5” circle.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with the chutney with your choice.
Blog Content: Ragi Dosa is an excellent breakfast dish th...