Make the Perfect Banana Cinnamon Pancakes for Breakfast with Aashirvaad Ragi Flour
Pancakes are a popular western breakfast item. They are quick and easy to make, filling for the stomach
and delicious in taste too. Pancakes are traditionally round and made with a starchy batter that includes
eggs, butter, milk, flour, and sugar. They are served with sugary syrups, powdered sugar, chocolate
sauce and even fresh fruits like strawberries.
While normally pancakes are made with processed flour and whole wheat flour, in this pancake recipe,
we will make pancakes using Aashirvaad Ragi Flour. Ragi is a superfood that is widely grown in the states
of Karnataka and Maharashtra.
Ragi flour is filled with high fibres and has a lot of benefits. Interestingly, Ragi is a much-preferred
breakfast food. Hence, making Ragi pancakes could be delicious and wholesome for you and your
family! Follow this Ragi pancake recipe for a sumptuous breakfast idea!
- Time: 15 mins
- Serves 3-4
- ¼ cup Aashirvaad Ragi Flour
- ¼ cup Aashirvaad Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Rice flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar for sprinkling
- AASHIRVAAD Svasti Ghee
- In a bowl, mash bananas and add milk, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the Ragi flour, whole wheat flour, and cinnamon powder into the banana and milk mixture and mix well till there are no solids
- Grease a pan and place some batter on it. Flatten the batter into a pancake-like shape with a large spoon and flip once one side is cooked
- Once the other side is cooked take it off the heat
- Repeat the same with 3 pancakes at once and add powdered sugar on top
- Enjoy with Honey or Maple syrup!