How to make Pineapple & Litchi Melody Mocktail Recipe at Home this summer?
Pineapple and Litchi are beloved seasonal fruits for the summer. Relishing on these sweet, juicy and tarty fruits has always been a big part of our childhood memories. Fruity mocktails are an exciting way to beat the summer blues, and there is no better way to do it than with your favourite seasonal fruits.
The Pineapple & Litchi Melody is a fun, and innovative mocktail recipe that brings out the best in both these yummy fruits. A combination of Pineapple and Litchi juices works incredibly well. Their refreshing flavours complement each other, creating a drink that will definitely take your breath away!
B Natural fruit juices are free from any kind of added preservatives, artificial colours and flavours. Made with real fruits sourced from farmers throughout India, B Natural Pineapple Juice and B Natural Litchi Juice are the most ideal ingredients for this delightful mocktail.
The freshness and rich flavour of B Natural juices are accompanied by another important benefit. Since they are prepared with real fruit juice, and contain 0% Concentrate, B Natural Pineapple juice and B Natural Litchi juice both have a more authentic texture. This helps achieve a thicker, and creamier consistency for your Pineapple & Litchi Melody mocktail.
This Litchi & Pineapple mocktail recipe also makes excellent use of ingredients such as black salt, mint leaves and crushed black pepper. It adds a lot of complexity, and layers of flavour to this Litchi & Pineapple mocktail.
Pineapple & Litchi Melody Mocktail Recipe Information
- Type of recipe: Mocktail
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups B Natural Pineapple
- 8 tbsp sugar, or to taste
- ¼ cup mint leaves (pudina)
- 1 tsp black salt
- 3 cups of B Natural Litchi
- Pinch of freshly crushed pepper
- 15-20 cubes of ice
How to make Pineapple & Litchi Mocktail recipe at home?
- Take 2 cups of B Natural Pineapple with caramelized water (sugar + water).
- Add to it, some salt, pepper, mint and B Natural Litchi.
- Drop in some ice cubes and blend till smooth.
- Add some powdered sugar if you like it sweeter.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with fresh mint.
- Place a quartered slice of lime or pineapple on the rim of the glass or garnish with a few leaves of fresh mint.
Each sip of the Pineapple & Litchi Melody is full of an irresistible combination of sweetness and tart with a touch of spice, salt and minty flavours. Let’s just agree you won’t be stopping at one glass of the gorgeous Pineapple & Litchi Melody mocktail.