Pasta Tikki Recipe - Prepare this easy Pasta Tikki recipe that will be loved by children
Looking for creative and exciting snack recipes for the kids? The Pasta Tikki recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Masala Pasta Treat is an absolute delight. Bring together the kids’ favourite instant pasta with potatoes and seasoning to add a unique twist to the all-time favourite Aloo Tikki recipe!
The Pasta Tikki recipe is the perfect evening snack, and can even be a good choice for your kids’ lunchbox. The little ones often expect their parents to shake things up, and present their favourite snacks in interesting new ways. The Pasta Tikki recipe is an excellent way to surprise your kids by combining their beloved Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta and Aloo Tikki.
Serve the Pasta Tikki hot, and with their favourite choice of dips such as tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and sweet tamarind chutney. You can even go one step further, and add the Pasta Tikki to a roll or a sandwich to make it a complete and satisfying meal.
However, this is not just a dish for kids and even the grownups can enjoy the tasty goodness of the Pasta Tikki recipe. When you don’t have much time but crave a delicious and instant snack to liven up your evening, this is the right choice. The Pasta Tikki is not just yummy, but also a filling snack that can satiate your hunger and keep you going until it’s time for dinner.
Pasta Tikki Recipe Information :
- Type of Recipe: Snack
- Cuisine: North Indian
Pasta Tikki Recipe Ingredients :
- Sunfeast YiPPee! Masala Pasta Treat
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 1 Tsp Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- 2 Tsp oil
How to make Easy Pasta Tikki Recipe with Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta Treat?
- Cook Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta as per instruction and cool it down to room temperature.
- In a bowl add potato, coriander leaves, salt, pepper powder and cooked Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta.
- Mix it well and shape it into a Tikki and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the Tikki till it is golden brown in colour on both the sides.
- Pipe out a funny emoji of your choice using mayo and ketchup and enjoy!