Give an exciting twist to regular Dosa with Palak Dosa Recipe made with YiPPee! Mood Masala
The Palak Dosa recipe is an innovative and creative way to prepare one of the most beloved homemade delicacies. Usually, the preparation of a Dosa requires a fermented rice and lentil batter. However, our Palak Dosa recipe can be made without any batter and has the added benefits of Spinach, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and more fresh veggies!
Dosas are thin, flat pancakes that are cooked to a crisp and served with chutney and sambar. They are often topped with a tasty and aromatic potato filling. They are regularly served as a breakfast food and snack item in all Indian homes. Dosas are nutrition rich and yummy, but sometimes they might be too simple and plain for little children.
To add a little excitement into your kids’ meals, the Palak Dosa recipe is the perfect choice. This recipe is prepared with Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala noodles and a bunch of fresh veggies. The beans, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and onion filling makes it such a wholesome treat.
Seasoning your Palak Dosa filling is easy with Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala noodles. It has not one but two lip-smacking masala tastemakers, the Main Masala Mix and the Mood Masala Mix. Make your noodles and veggie Dosa filling as tasty as you like by adding the Mood Masala Mix as per your preference. For the ultimate lip-smacking flavour, add all of it and for just a little bit of masala madness, add a little bit of the Mood Masala.
Enjoy this recipe for breakfast, or simply serve it when the family is craving an evening snack. Serve the delicious Palak Dosa with tomato ketchup or coconut chutney and enjoy.
- 2 Packet YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles
- ½ cup Spinach Leaves
- ½ tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed
- ½ cup Onion
- ½ cup Carrot
- ½ cup Capsicum
- ½ cup Cabbage
- ½ cup Beans
How to make Palak Dosa Recipe with YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles?
For the filling:
- Heat oil in wok, add crushed garlic & saute it for few seconds
- Add veggies and stir it
- Add boiled YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles
- Add YiPPee! Main Masala Mix, YiPPee! Mood Masala Mix as per taste
For the Dosa Batter:
- Grind boiled YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles & Spinach into fine paste
- Add salt & mix well, make sure there is no lump
- Heat non-stick pan, add ladle full of Dosa batter & spread it
- Add butter/oil and spread it
- Now add filling and let it cook for minute
- Stuff, fold & serve hot with coconut chutney
Palak Dosa Recipe Video:
Here are some other Quick Recipes for you:1. Quick Spanish Omelette Recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Pasta Treat
2. Cheese Paratha made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala Noodles
3. Instant Uttapam Recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala
Related Products:1. Sunfeast YiPPee! Mood Masala Noodles