How to make Noodles Spring Roll Recipe at Home
Learn how to make tasty and spicy Spring Roll with YiPPee! Noodles.
Spring roll is basically a thin flour pastry enrobing a delicious stuffing of sliced and cooked vegetables which is then shallow fried. It is usually encased in a cylindrical shaped rolled dough. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to tuck into a crispy snack with scrumptious stuffing and is best enjoyed with mint chutney and Schezwan sauce.
Originating from China, the spring roll was actually prepared as a way to enjoy the season’s fresh spring vegetables. As time evolved, it became common to experiment with fillings of this versatile dish by adding sauces along with other condiments. Chefs and other culinary enthusiasts have also tried out a variety of different fillings for the spring roll recipe. Some interesting vegetarian options have included potatoes, tofu, and even paneer based stuffing for the spring roll. Others have tried to add non-vegetarian stuffing made out of eggs, chicken, lamb and more.
Experimenting with a timeless dish like the spring roll has never stopped. As more and more people become interested in home cooking, more innovative recipes for the spring roll have emerged. One such stuffing that has been very popular with people is using delicious instant noodles for this purpose. Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles is a non-sticky and flavorful instant noodles that can be an incredible spring roll stuffing. Accompanied by some sautéed veggies, this spicy and savory instant noodles can really make your homemade spring rolls even more special.
It is easy to add an exciting spin to your spring rolls with this scrumptious filling of yummy, slurpy noodles. The lip-smacking goodness of its masala and the soft, chewy texture of the noodles can be the perfect contrast to the crunchy exterior of the spring roll. With Sunfeast YiPPee! and its blend of exotic spices, your spring roll stuffing can be ready within minutes. Try this wonderful recipe the next time you are craving some mouth-watering appetizers, and are feeling adventurous in the kitchen. This easy recipe will help you make the most amazing noodle-stuffed spring rolls for your loved ones.
Noodles Spring Roll Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Quick Dessert
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 155
- 1 Packet YiPPee! Noodles
- 200 ml Water
- ¼ Cup Cabbage
- ¼ Cup Carrot
- 1 Tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- Salt as per Taste
- ¾ Cup Maida
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 70 ml Water
- Salt as per Taste
How to Prepare YiPPee! Noodles filled Spring Roll?
- Heat water in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Now add YiPPee! Noodles and YiPPee! masala. Cook till the noodles are done.
- Transfer the noodles to a bowl and add cabbage, carrot, soy sauce, green chilli and salt as per taste.
- Mix till everything is well combined and keep aside.
- In another bowl take maida, cornflour and Salt.
- Add water and make a medium soft dough.
- Divide the dough into medium sized portions.
- Take one portion and roll it to a round sheet 3 inch in diameter and apply oil on its one side. Sprinkle some maida. Roll another portion in the same way.
- Place two such sheets one over the other with the oiled sides facing each other.
- Roll into a thin sheet and cook on a griddle or tawa for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Seperate the cooked sheet into two layers.
- Repeat the same to make more spring roll sheets.
- Take one sheet and place some YiPPee! stuffing and roll to give it a spring roll shape. Seal the ends with a paste of maida and water.
- Deep fry the spring rolls at medium flame till they turn golden and crispy.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Accompaniment for this recipe: Schezwan sauce.
Noodles Spring Roll Recipe Video