How to make Tasty Noodles Samosa Recipe at Home
The Samosa is an all popular snack and street food that transcends the diet of all Indian foodies. This fried conical pastry has traditionally been prepared with a savoury potato and peas stuffing, served hot with spicy chutneys. The Samosa is most often served as a tea time snack since its spicy flavours perfectly complement the hot beverage.
Among the many desirable qualities of the Samosa is its versatility that works with a wide variety of fillings. The crunchy golden brown exterior of the Samosa can envelop any scrumptious savoury filling that enhances its appeal.
The Noodle Samosa is an excellent interpretation of this classic snack. Creating an ideal fusion between lip-smacking goodness of Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala Noodles and the crispy pastry covering, the Noodle Samosa is simply the most irresistible appetizer.
The slurpy Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala noodles give the humble Samosa a phenomenal twist. This Noodle Samosa recipe combines the wonderful non-sticky noodles, flavoured with an exotic spicy tastemaker with the traditional boiled potato and green peas stuffing of the classic Samosa. The resulting stuffing, made easy with the inclusion of instant Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles is a refreshing new take on this iconic street food recipe.
This Noodle Samosa recipe presents an opportunity to turn a widely popular Indian street food into your own unique creations. Give your kids and other family members the most interesting surprise when they bite into a crunchy Samosa to reveal their favourite instant noodles stuffed inside. While a lot of experiments are carried out with the Samosa regularly, the Noodle Samosa is a winning combination of two gorgeous dishes. Eat your Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala Noodles in a completely new style with this Noodle Samosa recipe and get ready to collect all the compliments that will be coming your way!
Noodle Samosa Recipe Information
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- 1 Packet Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala Noodles
- 150 ml Water
- 1 Small Boiled Potato
- ¼ Cup Boiled Green Peas
- ½ Tsp Chaat Masala
- Salt as per Taste
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1 & ½ Tbsp Ghee
- ¼ Tsp Ajwain (Carom Seeds)
- ¼ Cup Water
- Salt as per Taste
How to Prepare Noodle Samosa?
- Heat a pan and add water to it. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add Sunfeast YiPPee! noodles soon followed by the Sunfeast Yipppe! Magic Masala tastemaker. Cook till done.
- Transfer the cooked Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala noodles to a bowl. Add mashed boiled potato, peas and chaat masala. Mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, add maida, salt, Ajwain and ghee. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Gradually add water and make a stiff dough. Divide into medium sized portions.
- Take one portion of the dough and roll into an oblong sheet.
- Divide the sheet into two parts along the shorter side.
- Shape into a cone and add the Sunfeast YiPPee! noodles stuffing. Use water to seal the edges.
- Repeat the same steps to make all the noodle stuffed samosas.
- Deep fry between low to medium flame till golden in colour
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce!
Noodle Samosa Recipe Video