Prepare easy and tasty Cheese Paratha and give a break to your regular paratha recipe
Gorging on freshly made, piping hot stuffed parathas can be the perfect way to start your day. Savoury and full of flavour, stuffed parathas are also extremely versatile and allow you to customize your own style of stuffing. Aloo Paratha, Gobi Paratha and other stuffed vegetable parathas are a trusted and quick breakfast recipe and snack in India.
Another excellent variety of stuffed paratha is the Cheese Paratha which is a favourite not only among kids but also adults. To add a delectable spicy twist to your favourite Cheese Paratha, you can use this delightful recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala noodles. Imagine a fusion between parathas, a traditional instant breakfast recipe and a lip-smacking bowl of spicy instant noodles – oozing with cheese!
This Cheese Paratha recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Magic Masala noodles is full of flavour, and has a unique texture thanks to the combination of its ingredients.
- Type of Recipe: Breakfast and Snack
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 35 mins
- Serves: 4
For the Stuffing
- 1 Packet YiPPee! Noodles
- 150 ml Water
- 75 gm Grated Processed Cheese
- 2 Chopped Green Chillies
- ½ Tsp Oregano
For the Dough
- 2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- Salt as per Taste
- 200 ml Water
How to Make Tasty Noodles Cheese Paratha Recipe?
- Bring water to a boil in a pan.
- Add YiPPee! noodles and add its masala.
- Cook till the noodles are done. Transfer to a bowl and let them cool down.
- Add cheese, green chilli and oregano.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Take whole wheat flour in a bowl and add ghee to it. Add some salt as per taste.
- Mix till the four and ghee are well combined.
- By gradually adding water, make a soft dough.
- Let the dough rest for 10 min and then take out a portion of it.
- Roll a little and add the prepared stuffing. Push the stuffing inside and close the edges of the dough.
- Sprinkle some flour and roll the dough thin.
- Add to a hot tawa or griddle and cook on both sides.
- Apply ghee or butter while cooking the paratha.
- Follow the same steps to make all the paratha.
- Serve hot with pickle and onion!