Mushroom Stir Fry Noodles Recipe made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta Noodles
The Mushroom Stir Fry Noodles recipe hits all the right flavour notes of sweet, spicy, tangy and salty. Made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles, this recipe is the most elegant way to spruce up your daily snacks into a quick meal within minutes.
Stir frying is an old Chinese cooking technique that involves tossing veggies in a hot pan, frying them with a small quantity of oil and other ingredients. The Mushroom Stir Fry Noodles recipe is an excellent vegetarian stir fry fusion recipe. Combining mushrooms and delicious atta noodles, the ingredients complement each other incredibly well.
Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles are packed with the goodness of whole wheat flour. Each non-sticky noodle strand of Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles is infused with bits of real vegetables like carrots and green beans. The valuable nutritional content of mushrooms is often overlooked. In addition to being a great protein-rich ingredient, mushrooms are also considerably low in cholesterol, fat and carbohydrates.
Together with Sunfeast YiPPee! noodles, the Mushroom Stir Fry Noodles recipe is a powerhouse of great taste and nourishment. Chunks of mushrooms covered in a luscious savoury sauce, topped on a generous serving of slurpy and non-sticky atta noodles is what you can safely call “irresistible.”
- Type of Recipe: Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
- Preparation Time: 60 mins
- Serves: 2
- 1 packet Sunfeast Yippee! Power of Atta Noodles
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, diced
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp spring onion greens
How to prepare Mushroom Stir Fry Power Up Atta Noodles Recipe:
- Cook Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles as per instructions.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add in garlic and sauté until it turns light golden brown in colour.
- Now add mushroom and sauté for a minute.
- Now add all the sauces and mix well.
- Now add salt, pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve hot along with noodles garnish with spring onion greens and sesame seeds.
Mushroom Stir Fry Power Up Atta Noodles Recipe Video: