Delicious Multi Millet Flour Ladoo made with Aashirvaad Multi Millet Flour
Ladoo is of the most popular traditional sweets of India. Known for their distinctively round shape that can be easily consumed in one large bite. Ladoos are always present at festivities and celebrations.
Ladoo is a versatile dish and can be made using several ingredients like chocolate, Besan, Mawa, Rava, Atta etc. However, today people are always reinventing this delectable sweet and adding versatile options to the mix. There are a plethora of variations and styles of ladoos, here you will learn an easy and healthy ladoo recipe, the Multi Millet Atta Ladoo made with AASHIRVAAD Multi Millet Mix Flour.
AASHIRVAAD Multi Millet Mix Flour is healthy flour made with a combination of millets such as Bajra, Jowar, Ragi and more. This millet atta is rich in dietary fibre, protein, Zinc and Magnesium. Ladoos made with this flour are sure to delight your taste buds while also aiding in digestion.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 250g Aashirvaad Rice Flour
- 65g Rice Flour
- 65g Besan
- 5 tbsp Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee
- 250g Jaggery
- 2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Roast Aashirvaad Multi Millet Mix Flour, rice flour and Besan in Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee in a non-stick pan.
- Roast this mix on low flame for 8-10 minutes. Make sure to stir continuously.
- Turn off the flame and let the mix cool before adding Jaggery and Cardamom powder
- Once mixed, take a good amount of the mix in your palm and press it into ball shapes
- Press pieces of almonds into these balls as garnish and a different texture
Store these delicious ladoos in airtight containers. These can also be refrigerated!
Whether you are entertaining guests, or serving up a lavi...