How to make Sweet Mango Halwa Recipe at Home for your kids?
The rich, and velvety Mango Halwa is the perfect way to elevate your favourite atta halwa to the next level. This seasonal delight is a great way to incorporate an interesting new flavour into a beloved delicacy. The Mango Halwa is also prepared with AASHIRVAAD atta with an addition of fresh Mango pulp.
Dense and soft with a fudge-like texture, the Mango Halwa is an excellent sweet treat to serve during festivals and other joyous occasions. You can share the goodness of mangoes with your loved ones in a completely new form. If you love to indulge yourself with Mangoes every summer, you might even feel tempted to eat the Mango Halwa for a snack!
Preparing the Mango Halwa recipe is easy, and only needs a few household ingredients. Besides whole wheat flour, you will need some pure cow ghee, sugar and bits of cashews and almonds to add that crunchy bite to your Mango Halwa recipe. Besides the sweetness and melt-in-the-mouth texture of the Mango Halwa, you will be completely mesmerized by the aroma of mangoes, pure cow ghee and cardamom powder.
This Mango Halwa recipe is not just an exciting way to spruce up your favourite Atta Halwa, but also the best way to profess your love for the King of fruits. Mangoes are incredibly versatile, and during summers we only have a few weeks to enjoy them to our hearts’ content.
Sweet Mango Halwa Recipe Information
- Type of recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- Corn flour:- 2 tbsp
- ½ cup Aashirvaad Atta
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Ghee
- 1 ½ cup Mango Pulp
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Almonds chopped
- 1 tbsp Cashew nuts chopped
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to prepare Sweet Mango Halwa recipe at home?
- In a bowl make a slurry using Aashirvaad Atta, Cornflour and Water
- In a pan add in ghee and mango pulp and cook it for 5-8 mins on a low flame
- Add in the slurry and cook the mixture for 5-8 mins
- Add in the sugar and cook till it dissolves
- Add in almonds, cashew nuts, and cardamom powder and mix well
- In a Swiss roll, tray spread the mixture evenly and let it set in the fridge for 3-4 hours
- Take it out from the fridge and cut it into squares or your desired shape and serve
The Mango Halwa is just one of the ways you can indulge yourself in the Mango madness, and you should definitely try it this summer.