Dessert in a Jar: Follow Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Jar Dessert Recipe to Make a Unique Dessert!
Mason jars are extremely popular décor items in recent times. They make for perfect storage jars that are clear and strong. In the past few years, these mason jars have also found their way into cafes and restaurants. They are widely used today to serve drinks like juices, mocktails and others. Additionally, sweets in a jar are now common too!
If you have some glass jars around and want a fun way of using them, you can try making a cake jar! It is an easy and non-messy way of making and eating dessert while also putting your jars to good use. Dessert jars are perfect for evenings or nights with kids or with guests over!
Add an abundance of chocolatey goodness and the perfect crumbly texture to your homemade jar dessert with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco fills. Treat your friends and family to a special and exciting treat with this unique presentation of dessert in a jar.
Time: 10 minutes
- 20 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills Biscuit
- 2 cup Whipped Cream
- 4 tbsp White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Oranges peeled and segmented
- ½ cup Blueberries
- Take about 15 Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills in a zip lock bag and crush them with hands or with a rolling pin (Belan)
- Use these crumbs/ chunks as the base layer of the jar dessert
- Proceed with adding a layer of whipped cream to the jar after which spread another layer of chunks onto the cream
- Add some orange segments and seal with whipped cream
- Add another layer of chunks
- Add whipped cream with blueberries
- Seal with another layer of chunks
- Finally, add the last layer of whipped cream, top it up with a small number of chunks and some White chocolate chips
- Serve with an extra Dark Fantasy biscuit for more chocolate flavour!