Learn How to Make Delicious Homemade Cupcakes with Dark Fantasy Biscuits
Cupcakes are tiny round cakes that come in an assortment of flavours. These mini cakes serve one and are usually in aluminium foil or paper! Cupcakes are commonly spotted in bakeries and cake shops everywhere. The colourful frosting and sprinkles on their heads, paired with their tiny size make them adorable props that can entice customers of all ages!
Cupcakes are also easy to make, and kids enjoy them tremendously. They can be packed as a snack in lunchboxes or given to them during the evenings. Cupcakes also make for good sweets if you have friends and family over. Their added looks only improve your table and create an overall sweet impression!
Any basic cupcake requires four main ingredients: eggs, flour, sugar, and butter. Along with these four main ingredients, bakers love adding their own twists and creating new recipes. It all comes down to what flavours and colours you want to include. Adding fruits like berries or raisins can elevate the cupcake whereas decorating a simple cupcake with delicious frosting can give it a classic feel! If you want to know how to make cupcakes, follow this cupcake recipe made with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy biscuit.
Time: 35 minutes
- 9 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills Biscuits
- 110g Butter
- 110g Flour
- 110g Castor sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp Milk
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/8 tsp Food colouring of your choice
- Firstly, place cupcake liners on your muffin tray and have them ready
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C
- In a vessel, cream sugar, and butter together and whisk until the paste is fluffy
- Then beat 2 eggs, one after another and mix
- Add vanilla extract to the vessel along with a little milk
- Mix with a spatula till the paste is a dropping consistency
- Now take one dark fantasy biscuit for every cupcake liner and place them as the base
- Follow this up with pouring the paste onto the cupcake liners
- Bake this for 10-15 minutes on 180 degrees C
- Once done, set them aside and let them cool
- Meanwhile take whipping cream in a bowl and add food colouring of your choice
- Mix this well and fill a cone with the cream
- Now top the cupcakes with whipped cream with the help of the cone and you’re ready!