Health Benefits of Guava Juice
Guavas are one of the most popular summer fruits that are consumed in many forms. The Guava fruit is either eaten raw with a sprinkling of chaat masala, salt and chili powder, or consumed in the form of Guava juice. A generous serving of thick and pulpy Guava juice is considered an ideal refreshment on a hot summer day. Sometimes, people even prefer to add a sprinkling of the masala into their Guava juice to enhance its taste.
Guava juice is not only a tasty beverage but also has a number of health benefits. Guavas juice benefits are plenty, and naturally pressed Guava juice is as delicious as it is nourishing. Let us delve deeper and understand the health benefits of Guava juice. This includes Guava juice benefits for the skin among other dietary and miscellaneous benefits for the body.
Health Benefits of Drinking Guava Juice:
- Guava has been known to help reduce blood pressure, promote good cholesterol, and lower bad cholesterol. Therefore, one of the key health benefits of Guava juice is that it is good for your heart.
- Guava juice is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, nearly two times as much as an Orange. Every 100g of Guava contains 228mg of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important immunity building component and protects you from infections and illnesses. Therefore, Guava juice benefits your body by protecting it from infections and illnesses.Source
- They also have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. These qualities show that Guava juice benefits for the skin are naturally present in the fruit.
- Guava is a rich source of fiber which aids in healthy digestion and alleviates any problems and ailments resulting from digestive problems. Naturally pressed Guava juice benefits your digestive system. Source
- It is a good source of minerals such as Iron, Calcium and Potassium.
- Since Guava fruits are an inherently low-calorie food, Guava juice is an ideal way to replenish your energy by including it in your meals. Guava juice can be included in your meals such as breakfast, lunch or even as an evening snack. Satiate your hunger and reap the health benefits of Guava juice at the same time.