Delicious Kulfi made with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy
Kulfi is one India’s most popular frozen desserts just like Gelato, Sorbets and other types of frozen
desserts are popular in their native countries. While it is a type of ice-cream, Kulfi is well known and
loved for being much creamier and often being loaded with crunchy nuts and dry fruits.
The originations of this delicious frozen dessert can be traced back to the 16 th century. Since it was
first created, Kulfi has remained wildly popular among the people. It is considered a delicacy, and
people often indulge themselves with some Kulfi during the summertime. If you want to beat the
heat with your homemade Kulfi this summer, you do not have to look any further. We have the most
simple, yet mind-blowing Kulfi recipe that is as creamy and crunchy as you like it.
This Kulfi recipe is not only loaded with crunchy almonds, cashews and pistachios but also contains something unexpectedly yummy. It is the chocolatey Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies that will make your homemade Kulfi recipe irresistible! This Kulfi recipe is the perfect way to transform a traditional delicacy by combining it with something unique and modern. Serve it to your guests, and family members as the ultimate post-meal dessert and get ready to be showered with compliments.
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serves: 2
- 500ml Milk
- 5 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp ground Almonds
- 1 tbsp ground Pistachios
- 1 tbsp ground Cashews
- 6 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies
How to make Delicious Kulfi made with Dark Fantasy Recipe?
- In a saucepan, heat 500ml milk.
- Add the icing sugar, ground almonds, ground pistachios and ground cashews to the saucepan.
- Stir the mixture well until it is thick and creamy.
- Empty the contents of the saucepan into a large bowl, and let it cool down.
- Crush 3 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies and add them to the mixture in the bowl.
- Stir the crushed cookies into it until mixed well.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, fill your Kulfi moulds up with it and let them freeze for a few hours.
- Crush some more Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies, and place them in a flat plate.
- Remove the Kulfi from the mould once it is completely frozen, roll them in the crushed chocolate cookie crumbs and serve.