How to make Cluster Beans Peanut Mix Recipe at Home for your kids?
Cluster Beans are a widely consumed vegetable in Indian homes. Also known by many different names such as Gawar, Guar and Guvar, Cluster Beans taste great and also have a number of nutritional benefits. There are many different dry Cluster Beans recipes, or Gawar ki Sabji as it is popularly known, and these preparations are often served with whole wheat rotis or rice.
Like most green vegetables, Cluster Beans are not popular with kids and fussy eaters. However, this lip-smacking Cluster Beans Peanut mix is a recipe that will definitely change your loved ones’ perception towards them. This Cluster Beans Peanut mix recipe is full of flavour, and an enticing aroma thanks to the combination of its wholesome ingredients such as red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and iodised salt. Together, these simple ingredients create an alchemy of scrumptious flavours and aromas.
It contains garlic, curry leaves, cumin seeds, onion and tomato which forms a luscious dry gravy. The addition of crushed peanuts further enhances the texture, and flavour of this dish. All the ingredients for this recipe are readily available in Indian kitchens, and the preparation takes just a few minutes to complete. Even though it’s a simple recipe, the Gawar ki Sabji or Cluster Beans Peanut mix dish is packed with a lot of savoury goodness.
An excellent option for a homemade lunch or dinner, the Cluster Beans Peanut Mix dish is also highly suitable for your loved ones’ lunchbox. Pairing this dish with soft whole wheat rotis made with AASHIRVAAD atta forms a complete, and satisfying meal.
Cluster Beans Peanut Mix Recipe Information
- Type of recipe: Main Course
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Serves 2
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- A few curry leaves
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp ginger- garlic paste
- ¼ cup tomato chopped
- ½ tsp Aashirvaad turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Aashirvaad red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Aashirvaad coriander powder
- 2 cups guar
- 1 tsp Aashirvaad iodised salt
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
How to prepare Cluster Beans Peanut mix at home?
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add in cumin, curry leaves, and onion and saute
- Add ginger-garlic paste, add in tomatoes and saute
- Add Aashirvaad turmeric powder and Aashirvaad red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala, Aashirvaad coriander powder and cook
- Add in Guar and saute, add in water and cook for 8-10 mins with a lid on.
- Add in Aashirvaad salt and cook for 2 mins
- Add in crushed peanuts and Serve
Try this Cluster Beans Peanut mix recipe with soft, fluffy AASHIRVAAD whole wheat flour rotis today.
Cluster Beans Recipe Video
RecipeBlog Content: Looking for a creative way to turn leftover...