How to make Tasy Chocolate Peda at home for your loved ones
Learn how to make tasty & mouthwatering Chocolate Peda at home.
What’s better than peda? Chocolate peda. After all it brings together the divine taste of chocolate and the classic sweetness of milk peda. This delicious treat is thus, a favorite among kids and adults both.
Originally created in Uttar Pradesh, peda is an essential part of any joyous event and is served in Indian households as an offering to God and to the guests. Chocolate pedas are loved for their richness, and they are loaded with sweetness and chocolatey flavours. Their melt-in-the-mouth texture can make it really difficult to have just one. However you can prepare your own Chocolate pedas at home that are not just delicious, but also healthy. This version of Chocolate peda made with whole wheat atta can be enjoyed by the young ones and adults without any worries for calories.
Since everyone loves Chocolate pedas, this healthier recipe can be a great way to satisfy your taste-buds in a guilt-free manner. Additionally, you can enjoy the safety of hygienically prepared homemade Chocolate pedas which makes things even better. You can even control the sweetness of your favorite mithai by preparing Chocolate pedas comfortably at home. For the perfect indulgence, you can swap regular chocolate bars with bars of dark chocolate and satiate your sweet cravings the heart-healthy way.
Chocolate Peda Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 400
- Aashirvaad Atta - 1 cup
- Milk Chocolate - 1/2 cup
- Aashirvaad Ghee - 1/4 cup
- Powdered Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Chopped Pistachios - 2 tbsp
- Aashirvaad Salt - A pinch
How to Prepare Chocolate Peda at Home?
- Heat a pan and add ghee and Aashirvaad Atta to it.
- Roast atta until it starts turning golden brown and aromatic.
- Take it off the heat.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave.
- Once the chocolate is melted completely, remove it from heat.
- Add roasted atta, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Make small balls with this mixture and flatten them slightly on your palm.
- Top the pedas with sliced pistachio and melted chocolate and serve.