Delectable Chocolate Mousse Recipe made with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy
Chocolate Mousse is a classic dessert that is renowned for its fluffy, creamy texture. This French delicacy is one of the world’s most popular dessert choices. A Chocolate Mousse is considered the perfect way to end a delicious and satisfying meal.
While there are a wide variety of Mousse that can range from sweet to savoury, the Chocolate Mousse is a perpetual favourite that has never fallen out of favour. The universal appeal of the Chocolate Mousse is such that you can find them everywhere, from gourmet restaurants and neighbourhood patisseries. After all, how can they stop making them if the people won’t stop indulging in them, right?
You can make the creamiest homemade dessert for your family with this Chocolate Mousse recipe that can turn you into a Mousse maven instantly. Why settle for anything less when you can be digging into your own luscious, homemade Chocolate Mousse with very little effort. For an added twist, this also incorporates your favourite Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies that add some crunchiness to the Chocolate Mousse recipe.
So chocolatey and dense, each bite will make you feel like an explosion of flavours in your mouth. Have some fun, and channel your inner pastry chef by using this simple Chocolate Mousse recipe today.
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: Western
- Serves: 4
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 8 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies
- 1 Whole Egg
- 200g Whipped Cream
- Whipped Cream icing cone for garnish
How to make delectable Chocolate Mousse with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Recipe?
- Heat water in a saucepan and place a large heatproof bowl over it.
- Add the dark chocolate to the bowl and start stirring to melt the chocolate.
- Once the dark chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- Crack an egg into it and stir well until the mixture thickens.
- Crush 6 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies.
- Add the crushed cookies to a bowl with the whipped cream and stir gently for a few seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate and egg mixture into the bowl of whipped cream mixture. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Add this mixture into a serving glass, or bowl and refrigerate it for one hour.
- Crush some more Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies.
- Garnish the Chocolate Mousse with a spoonful of crushed cookies, some whipped cream and a Dark Fantasy cookie then serve.