Treat your friends & family with a special White chocolate fudge Recipe
Learn how to make a special White chocolate fudge Recipe at home.
White chocolate fudge recipe includes whisking together white chocolate, milk, butter, and vanilla essence and heating it until it cools down to a creamy and crumbly consistency. This dessert gives you the culinary freedom to get crafty with the toppings from slivered nuts to fruits slices.
The divine depth of chocolate when you tuck into this American originated dessert is truly sublime. First accidentally created as a failed attempt at preparing caramel – the chocolate fudge – is now everyone’s favorite sweet treat.
People often purchase fudge from tourist destinations when they are on vacation. Although if you love enjoying a piece of fudge every once in a while, you can easily make white chocolate fudge at home. Make some for yourself, and enjoy homemade white chocolate fudge with your friends and family to make an ordinary day more special.
You can also prepare and serve a fresh batch of white chocolate fudge to your guests when throwing a party. It is an excellent dessert and can be served both hot and cold. Your guests will surely love a plate of white chocolate fudge with different toppings on it.
Although it’s a type of sugar candy, it’s softer in texture and tastes the best when served warm with a topping of cold ice cream on it ready to melt. Think of it as a guilty pleasure that’s rich in chocolate and can be whipped up in less than ten minutes to kick off those sweet cravings. You don’t need any culinary expertise or years of experience for this one. This white chocolate fudge recipe is easy to follow and requires readily available ingredients like white chocolate chips, condensed milk, and Sunfeast Dark Fantasy biscuits. Are you ready to add making homemade white chocolate fudge to your skillset? Here is a list of all the ingredients you will need for your next baking adventure!
White chocolate fudge Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 100
- White chocolate chips (1 ½ cup)
- Condensed milk (400ml)
- Vanilla essence (1 tsp)
- Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills biscuits (10)
How To Prepare White chocolate fudge?
- In a non-stick pan, on low to medium heat, combine the white chocolate and condensed milk by stirring frequently.
- Prepare a 9x9 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roughly chop the biscuits.
- Melt the chocolate to a smooth consistency, add vanilla essence and a handful of the biscuit crumbs by mixing well.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and smoothen.
- Top it with the remaining biscuits and refrigerate for about 2 hours to let it set. Cut it into pieces and serve.