Bake a Cheesecake with our Quick & Easy Recipe
Here is a quick Cheesecake Recipe that can be prepared easily at home.
Cheesecakes are often considered quite difficult to prepare if you do not have much experience with baking or dessert making. There are innumerable online recipes, blogs, and tutorials on how to prepare the most lavish cheesecakes with the best ingredients. This only speaks for the popularity of cheesecakes as a dessert throughout the world.
However, there are some cheesecake recipes that do not require much work and expertise. You can enjoy the creamy texture, rich flavours, and fresh toppings of cheesecake at home too. With this recipe, you can whip up your own homemade cheesecake within no time.
When you think of cheesecake, think rich, luscious, creamy, and sweet dessert. This smooth, melt-in-the-mouth treat is light and fluffy and mainly includes cream cheese, milk, and vanilla essence in its filling.
This delightful sweet treat traces its roots to Greece. It basically consists of layers which include a rich filling sandwiched between a base crust and toppings. The base crust can be prepared with butter while the toppings may generally include fruit slices, whipped cream, or cookie crumbs. It can be either baked or for an easy cheesecake simply molded in a springform pan and cooled down before unmolding.
So the next time you are preparing a special meal for yourself, or have guests over at your home, you can serve everyone a slice of your irresistible homemade cheesecake made with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Biscuit. They are the perfect dessert since cheesecakes are light, not too sweet, and work wonderfully with fresh fruit toppings.
Here’s a fun fact about Cheesecakes. They are actually not a cake because unlike actual cakes, their structure includes a crust with a filling. Cheesecakes can be enjoyed individually or with salted crackers.
Cheese Cake Recipe Information
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: Greek
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 321
- 16 Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Chocofills Biscuits crushed
- 3 tsp. melted butter
- 1 8oz package of softened cream cheese
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Biscuits crushed
- 6 Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Biscuits chopped
How to Prepare Cheesecake Recipe?
Step 1 - Making the crust
- Pack 16 Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Biscuits into a thick plastic bag and remove all the air before sealing it.
- Crush the Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Biscuits until there are no large pieces left.
- Place in a mixing bowl with the 3 tsp. of melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Step 2 - Making the filling
- Fill in cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric hand mixer until it is blended smoothly.
- Add the condensed milk and continue to mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the 6 crushed Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Biscuits and mix for a few seconds until blended. Pour over the crust.
Step 3 - Baking the cheesecake:
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on your oven, so it is a good idea to check it once in 30 minutes to make sure it doesn't overcook.
- Cool the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle with 6 crushed or chopped Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Biscuits just before serving.
- You could sprinkle some more to make it more sinful.