Mouth-watering Brownie made with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy
Who doesn’t love a freshly baked batch of chocolate brownies? The answer is everyone. Brownies are so popular because they are not only delicious on their own, but can also be customized in many different ways. Depending on how you like your brownies, you can add chocolate syrup, vanilla ice-cream, whipped cream and so many more sweet ingredients to it!
It is also nearly impossible to make a mistake while you are baking your homemade brownies. Crumbly, cakey or fudgy, all brownies are absolutely delectable and that’s the truth. Chocolate brownies are one of the best baked sweet dishes you can make at home.
So the next time you are craving some yummy brownies and feel a little adventurous, try out this awesome chocolate brownie recipe made with Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies. That’s right, you can definitely combine your favourite cookies and dessert for something that can only be described as magical. Try this Dark Fantasy chocolate brownie recipe today!
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: Western
- Serves: 2
- 100gm Dark Chocolate
- 8 Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies
- 140gm Unsalted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 300gm Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Flour
How to make Brownie with Sunfeast Dark Fantasy?
- Heat water in a saucepan and place a large heatproof bowl over the saucepan.
- Add 100gm of dark chocolate to the bowl and proceed to gently stir until it is completely melted.
- Once the dark chocolate has melted, add 140gm of unsalted butter to the bowl.
- Stir well until both ingredients are combined.
- Crack an egg into a small bowl and add 1 tsp vanilla essence to it. Beat the egg for a few seconds.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence mixture to the dark chocolate and unsalted butter mixture while you continue to stir.
- Proceed to add 300gm of granulated sugar and ½ cup flour to the mixture.
- Stir until it forms a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Pour half the batter into a baking pan and lay Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies on top. Then pour the remaining batter on top of the cookies.
- Cut and place a few more Dark Fantasy Choco Fills cookies on top of the batter.
- Cover the baking with aluminium foil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and allow the brownies to cool. Then cut them in your desired shapes and serve.