Biscuit Pudding Recipe - Easy Dessert recipe with Leftover Biscuits and Banana
Looking for a creative way to turn leftover biscuit and bananas into a delicious dessert? Use this biscuit pudding recipe to make yourselves a delightful fudgy snack full of chocolatey goodness. The crunchiness of the biscuits and soft chewy bananas give it a wonderful texture in each bite. This super easy biscuit pudding recipe does not require any baking, and can be prepared in minutes.
Sometimes there are broken, crumbly pieces in a biscuit packet that you can save and utilize with our awesome biscuit pudding recipe. You can use all kinds of biscuits such as Marie Light biscuits, Sunfeast Bounce cream biscuits and Dark Fantasy cookies to make each bite unique and more flavourful.
For an added element of crunch, top your bread pudding recipe with crushed almonds and pistachios which also makes it more wholesome and nutritious. Children might not like to eat broken and crushed biscuits, but with this dessert recipe they will find it irresistible. You can serve this yummy biscuit pudding as a dessert, or as a snack for the little ones in your home.
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4
- ½ Litre Milk
- 3 Bananas
- ¼ Cup All-purpose flour
- Sunfeast biscuits
- ¼ Cup Milk powder
- ¼ Cup Cocoa powder
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 20g Butter
- 2 tbsp Almond and Pistachio
How to prepare dessert with leftover biscuits & bananas?
- Place all the leftover biscuits in a glass pan
- In a bowl, mix the milk, sugar and all-purpose flour with a whisk until there are no lumps and the sugar has dissolved.
- Proceed to add the milk powder and cocoa powder to the mixture. Mix well to ensure there are no lumps.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed well, cook this mixture on low flame. Stir it continuously while it cooks.
- Once the mixture has become thick, add the unsalted butter and vanilla essence. Continue to stir for a minute.
- Now remove it from the flame and pour some of the mixture on top of the leftover biscuits.
- Place the sliced bananas and add more of the mixture on it. Continue with more biscuits until all the biscuits are covered in the mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds, cashews, pistachios and biscuit crumbs on top.
- Allow it to cool down then refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- Cut into pieces and serve.