Bhuna Veg Noodles Recipe made with YiPPee! Power Up Atta Noodles
Adding a delectable blend of masalas and fresh ingredients is the best way to transform your instant noodles, giving it the gorgeous Bhuna twist. Loaded with crunchy vegetables, and long, non-sticky atta noodles, the Bhuna Veg Noodles recipe is one you should definitely be trying today. Made with Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles, this dish is a one-pot meal that can be prepared within minutes.
The Bhuna Veg Noodles recipe is a great way to shake things up, and add some more excitement to your everyday snack. With just a few additions, you can turn a slurpy bowl of Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles into a unique culinary achievement. The Bhuna Veg Noodles recipe is also an excellent idea if you are looking for interesting ideas to spice up your children’s lunchbox, and evening snack. This recipe not only ensures your child enjoys their meal with excitement but also nourishes their body with nutrients and the power of whole wheat atta and real veggies.
Sunfeast YiPPee! Atta noodles is enriched with the goodness of whole wheat flour. Enhancing its nutritious benefits even further, each strand of Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles contains bits of real vegetables. Together, they create a wholesome and delicious combination of wheat noodles, real vegetables and a lip-smacking masala tastemaker.
Recipe Information :
- Type of Recipe: Snack
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 packet YiPPee! Power Up Atta Noodles
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tap Ginger
- ½ tsp Garlic
- ¼ cup Onion
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/3 cup Tomato
- 1 tbsp Curd
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp Kasuri Methi
- 2 tbsp Carrot
- 2 tbsp Boiled Green Peas
- ¼ cup Boiled Cauliflower
- ¼ tbsp Boiled Potato
- ½ tsp Kasuri Methi Powder
How to make YiPPee! Power Up Atta Noodles Bhuna Veg Noodles Recipe
- Cook Sunfeast YiPPee! Power Up Atta noodles as per instructions.
- Heat oil, add ginger garlic and sauté, add onion and cook until brown.
- Add spice powder along with a dash of water and cook for a minute.
- Add tomato and cook till tomato turns mushy.
- Now add curd and mix well, add veggies and cook for another 2minutes.
- Now add cooked noodles, salt, Kasuri methi and mix well.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander leaves.