Sweet Besan Ladoo Made with Aashirvaad Svasti Pure Cow Ghee
Besan Ladoos are so simple yet oozing with such deliciousness that no celebration in an Indian household is complete without them. The crumbly texture and rich sweetness of Besan Ladoos has been a big part of many of our childhoods. The nostalgia inducing fragrance of gram flour being roasted in pure cow ghee is synonymous with festivals and the arrivals of guests.
Get ready to embrace the festive season and welcome your loved ones with homemade Besan Ladoos by using this simple recipe. Whether you are celebrating Holi, Diwali, Gudi Padwa or Ganesh Chaturthi, Besan Ladoos are the right choice for every moment of joy and festivities. You can make it with minimal household ingredients such as Besan (gram flour), AASHIRVAAD Svasti Ghee and sugar.
This Besan Ladoo recipe also guides you with an easy technique that can make you a master of ladoo making within minutes. Your Besan Ladoos will have the perfect aroma, and that sublime melt-in-the-mouth texture that makes this ladoo one of India’s most beloved sweet dish. If you are a foodie who just cannot wait to dig in and indulge your taste buds, this Besan Ladoo recipe is a real blessing.
Make Besan Ladoos whenever you desire and reward yourself with a treat whenever you feel like it. Did you know that Besan Ladoos also have a great shelf life? You can easily prepare them in advance if you are expecting guests. They can also be prepared and consumed over many days because homemade sweets are always better.
- Type of Recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 40 Ladoos
- Besan - 250g
- Aashirvaad Svasti Pure Cow Ghee - 150 g
- Fine Sugar - 120g
How to make Besan Ladoo made with AASHIRVAAD Svasti Pure Cow Ghee?
- In a kadai cook the besan and ghee for about 15 minutes till it turns golden brown.
- Now take the kadai off the heat and let the besan mix cool down, from very hot to just warm.
- To this mixture add sugar and stir well till it gets dissolved in the besan and ghee mix.
- While still warm, divide into equal portions and shape them into 40 g balls and allow them to cool on a tray.
- The ladoos are now ready to be served.