How to make delectable Atta Halwa Recipe at Home for your kids?
Wheat Halwa, also known as ‘Atte Ka Halwa’ or Atta Halwa is prepared with wheat flour. It is a commonly prepared delicacy in Indian homes that is loved for its rich sweetness and soft, fudge-like texture. When prepared with the right ingredients and method, Wheat Halwa can attain a melt-in-the-mouth consistency leaving you wanting for more.
This yummy sweet dish is often prepared in Indian homes to commemorate and celebrate auspicious occasions. Atta Halwa is served to friends and family during festival celebrations, pujas and other happy moments such as birthdays and more. Sometimes, this sweet treat can also be prepared simply to indulge and have it as dessert. Wheat Halwa lovers might even feel tempted to enjoy it as a snack!
The Wheat Halwa is a simple dish, and it can sometimes be modified with the addition of other ingredients. Roasted pieces of nuts such as cashews, and even raisins can be used to add a bite to the Wheat Halwa recipe.
If you are looking for the ultimate Wheat Halwa recipe, this easy step-by-step guide will help you out in no time. It is prepared with trusted and reliable household ingredients such as AASHIRVAAD atta, pure cow ghee, sugar and more. Together, these ingredients can help you make a creamy Wheat Halwa balanced with the crunchy goodness of cashews and chewy raisins.
Atta Halwa Recipe Information
- Type of recipe: Dessert
- Cuisine: North Indian
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 2
Ingredients for Atta Halwa Recipe
- Aashirvaad Atta -- 2 Cups
- Sugar -- 1 1/4 Cups
- Cashew Nuts - 2 tbsp
- Raisins -- 1 tbsp
- Cardamom Powder -- 1/2 tsp
- Ghee -- 1 1/2 Cups
How to prepare delectable atta halwa at home?
- In a heated saucepan add one cup of ghee.
- To this add Aashirvaad Superior MP Atta.
- Stir with a spoon till the atta and ghee mix well
- Add the remaining half a cup of ghee to this mixture
- Roast on low heat and keep mixing till the texture is smooth and not crumbly
- Now add the sugar along with the water
- Continue to stir the mixture on low heat till the color of the mixture turns from light to a darker shade of brown
- Add the cardamom powder followed by cashew nuts and raisins.
- Mix till there are no lumps and the dried fruits are uniformly spread across the halwa
- Serve it hot in a bowl and garnish it with some crushed pistachios.
Get started, and learn how to prepare the most delectable Wheat Halwa within minutes with this helpful recipe.